Register for a Skillshare course on SCI/SRI in Kharif Millets/Pulses: May 19th & 20th 2017
ASHA is joining hands with Chetna Organic, Living Farms, Save our Rice Campaign, PRAN and WASSAN to organise a Skillshare course in Visakhapatnam on May 19th and 20th 2017.
PLEASE READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE SKILLSHARE HERE.
Application Form for SCI/SRI Workshop
- Name of the Applicant_________________________________________________________
- Full Postal Address ____________________________________________________________________________
- Phone Number_______________________________________________________________
- Email Address________________________________________________________________
- Current work (in any manner you want to describe it) __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Any organizational affiliation? (If yes, details) _____________________________________________________________________________
- Details of fee payment (Bank, Date, DD/Cheque Number, Amount) ____________________________________________________________________________
- Expected arrival and departure from Visakhapatnam (tentative, to be confirmed later) ____________________________________________________________________________
DD/Cheque to be drawn in favour of: CHETNA ORGANIC FARMERS ASSOCIATION
Please send filled forms along with course fees to:
Ramprasad Sana, Chetna Organic, D. No. 8-1-7/3, B-5, Aakruti Apartments, Balaji Nagar, Siripuram, Visakhapatnam 530 003.
For details on net transfer of course fees, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries, please contact:
Manas @ 08105928643 or Soumik @ 08294062742
Last Date For Registration: 30/04/2017
(First Come, First Served basis)
COURSE FEES (towards training costs and includes simple shared accommodation, food, resource materials and resource persons’ costs): RS. 2500/- PER TRAINEE(Concession of Rs.500/- for women)